Complete MATLAB Tutorial: Go from Beginner to Expert
MATLAB from beginner to advance level
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
MATLAB (matrix laboratory) is a multi-paradigm numerical computing environment and fourth-generation programming language which is frequenlty being used by engineering and science students. In this course, we will start learning MATLAB from a beginner level, and will gradually move into more technical and advnace topics. This course is designed to be general in scope which means that it will be beneficial to students in any major. Once, passed a certain learning thresholds, you will definately enjoy MATLAB Programming. The key benefit of MATLAB is that it makes the programming available to everyone and is very fast to turn ideas into working products compared to some of the conventional programming languages such as Java, C, C++, visual basic and others.
Below is the detailed outline of this course.
Segment 1: Instructor and Course Introduction
Segment 2: Handling variables and Creating Scripts
Segment 3: Doing Basic Maths in MATLAB
Segment 4: Operations on Matrices
Segment 5: Advance Math Functions with Symbolic Data Type
Segment 6: Interacting with MATLAB and Graphics
Segment 7: Importing Data into MATLAB
Segment 8: File Handling and Text Processing
Segment 9: MATLAB Programming
Segment 10: Sharing Your MATLAB Results
Segment 11: Cell Data Type
Segment 12: Tables and Time Tables
Segment 13: Working with Structures and Map Container Data Type
Segment 14: Converting between Different Data Types
Your Benefits and Advantages:
- If you do not find the course useful, you are covered with 30 day money back guarantee, full refund, no questions asked!
- You will be sure of receiving quality contents since the instructors has already four courses in the MATLAB niche which are ranked in the top 10 courses in the MATLAB niche.
- You have lifetime access to the course.
- You have instant and free access to any updates i add to the course.
- You have access to all Questions and discussions initiated by other students.
- You will receive my support regarding any issues related to the course.
- Check out the curriculum and Freely available lectures for a quick insight.
It's time to take Action!
Click the "Take This Course" button at the top right now!
...Time is limited and Every second of every day is valuable...
We are excited to see you in the course!
Dr. Nouman Azam
More Benefits and Advantages:
âœ” You receive knowledge from an experienced instructor (Dr. Nouman Azam) who is the creator of five courses on Tutorialspoint in the MATLAB niche.
âœ” The titles of these courses are
- MATLAB from A to Z: From Programming to App Desiging
- Data Analysis with MATLAB for EXCEL Users.
- MATLAB App Desigining: The Ultimate Guide for MATLAB Apps
- Create Apps in MATLAB with App Designer (Codes Included)
- Advance MATLAB Data Types and Data Structures
âœ” You find majority of these courses on the first page in the MATLAB niche.
What will you learn in this course:
- Develop beginer to advance level skills of Programming with MATLAB. This is the only course which enables you to learn intermediate and advance programming data structures such as structures, tables, times tables, cells and map container.
- Gain Hands-On experience with MATLAB for visualizing, analyzing and formulating intermediate and some advanced level problems using MATLAB programming skills
- Experience some real world applications of MATLAB in solving Data Science problems.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- We cover everything from scratch and therefore do not require any prior knowledge of MATLAB
- The installation of MATLAB software on your machine is a must for this course so that you are able to run the commands and scripts that we cover during the course. If you do not have the MATLAB software installed than you may consider the following option
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Course and Instructor Introduction
- Course Introduction 03:13 03:13
- MATLAB Software (Pricing and Online resources) 05:15 05:15
Part 1: MATLAB from Beginner to Advance
Segment 1.1: Handling variables and Creating Scripts
Segment 1.2: Doing Basic Maths in MATLAB
Segment 1.3: Operations on Matrices
Segment 1.4: Advance Math Functions with Symbolic Data Type
Segment 1.5: Interacting with MATLAB and Graphics
Segment 1.6: Importing Data into MATLAB
Segment 1.7: MATLAB Programming
Segment 1.8: Making your own functions
Segment 1.9: Sharing your MATLAB Results
Segment 2.1: Cell Data Type
Segment 2.2: Tables and Time Tables
Segment 2.3: Working with Structures and Map Container Data Type
Segment 2.4: Data Types Conversions
Nouman AzamYour MATLAB Professor
I am Dr. Nouman Azam and i am Assistant Professor in Computer Science. I teach online courses related to MATLAB Programming to more than 10,000 students on different online plateforms.
The focus in these courses is to explain different aspects of MATLAB and how to use them effectively in routine daily life activities. In my courses, you will find topics such as MATLAB programming, designing gui's, data analysis and visualization.
Machine learning techinques using MATLAB is one of my favourate topic. During my research career i explore the use of MATLAB in implementing machine learning techniques such as bioinformatics, text summarization, text categorization, email filtering, malware analysis, recommender systems and medical decision making.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now