Complete Electrical Design Engineering Distribution Course
Learn Everything About Electrical Distribution Design Using Autocad, Dialux And ETAP
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Welcome To Our Course "Complete Electrical Design Drawing Using Autocad, Dialux And ETAP"
This course is important for electrical power engineers who wants to work in the distribution field, this will guide you from zero even if you don't know anything.
So what are we going to learn in this course ?
In this course we are going to learn all of the basic tools and commands required by electrical power engineers in Autocad, also we will learn all of the basic definitions about lighting .
We will differentiate between different types of electrical drawing, different lighting schemes and lighting situations.
We will learn about requirements for good lighting scheme, maintenance and utilization factors.
We will get an overview to the Steps we are going to use for lighting design also we will understand how to use catalogs and photo-metric data in Dialux.
We will learn how to do the manual calculation for lighting instead of Dialux.
We will start Interior Design Drawing by Taking a Factory floor and start creating rooms in Dialux then add luminaries to each of these rooms according to the Lux of Each room, we start creating control groups and add them to Emergency and Normal Light scenes then we will check the Lux and export DWG Files.
We will start wiring using Autocad and connect the luminaries with Wires and connect to panel.
Then we will add sockets normal and power sockets, do the wiring for them and connect them to the Panel.
We will start doing the panel schedule for our project.
We will then learn about circuit breakers and cables and how to select them for our project.
Finally we will calculate the voltage drop and short circuit analysis using ETAP.
We also going to learn about earthing system and how to design it.
What will you learn in this course:
- Understand all the basics of Autocad program
- You will be able to design the lighting system inside the Dialux program
- You will be able to add luminaries,and wire of the sockets inside the Autocad
- You will be able to do the panel schedule and selection of cables and circuit breakers for the distribution system
- You will be able to draw the single line diagram and design the riser of the building inside the Autocad program
- You will be able to do the voltage drop manual calculations and short circuit analysis
- You will be able to do the voltage drop and short circuit analysis in the ETAP program
- You will be able to learn everything about earthing system and how to design it
- You will learn how to do the load estimation
- You will be able to design the lightning protection system
- You will learn about power factor and how to size the capacitors for power factor correction
- You will get a free complete ETAP 2020 course as a bonus
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Internet Connection Only
- Desire for Knowledge
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Introduction to Autocad
- Introduction To Electrical Design Drawing 04:33 04:33
- Introduction To Autocad 02:04 02:04
- Files Used In The Course
- Free Activation of Autocad for Students 04:38 04:38
- Starting Autocad and Changing Background 02:47 02:47
- Drawing a Line in Autocad 04:07 04:07
- Drawing a Rectangle in Autocad 04:28 04:28
- Drawing a Circle in Autocad 01:21 01:21
- Drawing a Polygon in Autocad 03:11 03:11
- Drawing an Arc in Autocad 01:27 01:27
- Drawing a PolyLine in Autocad 03:12 03:12
- Multiple Lines using the Offset feature 03:16 03:16
- Adding Text to Autocad 03:30 03:30
- Extending Lines in Autocad 01:51 01:51
- Selection in Autocad 04:50 04:50
- F-shortcuts in Autocad 01:51 01:51
- Multi Spiral Line and MLD in Autocad 02:29 02:29
- Dimensions in Autocad 04:04 04:04
- Block and Explode Commands In Autocad 02:21 02:21
- Move and Scale Commands in Autocad 01:50 01:50
- Rotate, Mirror and Fillet Commands in Autocad 02:40 02:40
- Area Calculation and Adding Layer in Autocad 03:41 03:41
- Saving Your File And Autosave Feature 07:43 07:43
- Drawing Fluorescent Symbol Using Autocad 06:41 06:41
- Autocad Classic Mode and Workspace 03:20 03:20
Complete Electrical Design Drawing of Distribution System
Voltage Drop And Short Circuit Analysis
Earthing System Design
Extra Free Lessons and Courses for Being One of Our Big Family
Ahmed MahdyElectrical Power Engineer
I am Ahmed Mahdy an electrical power engineer, I am also an online instructor at more than 20 platforms.
I am also the founder of the "Khadija Academy" website for electrical engineering courses.
I have a YouTube educational engineering channel called" Khadija Academy", I regularly post videos related to electrical engineering.
I am also an author on Amazon Kindle having 6 books about electrical engineering.
In 2018 Udemy awarded me of being from the top 10% most engaging instructors.
I also created Khadija Academy in 2019, my mission is "Learn the fundamentals of electrical engineering branches from absolute beginner to advanced level."
In every one of my Udemy courses, you'll see that I am always available and always offer you support through each course. I will join your success and help you through any obstacles.
You'll notice that my courses get many 5-star ratings & reviews and my student satisfaction ratings also reflect this.
In the many positive course reviews, my courses get, most people like the Way I explain everything and the encouraging teaching style that I convey as well as how I get right to the point and walk you, step-by-step through Complex Ideas.
(You'll find my courses below this bio - and all of my courses have at least 10 minutes of free previews available to you, so you can quickly determine the courses that are right for you)
My courses can be watched 24/7 wherever you are.
You can also view them on mobile devices with the Udemy mobile app.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now