- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Column I shows different positions in which one pole of a magnet is placed near that of the other. Column II indicates the resulting action between them for each situation. Fill in the blanks.
|Column I||Column II|
In the given table above, column I shows different positions in which one pole of a magnet is placed near that of the other, and column II indicates the resulting action between them for each situation.
To fill in the blanks in the above-given table.
Let us know about the north and south poles of a magnet and their attractive and repulsive properties.
Poles of a magnet:
Every magnet has two poles-
1. North Pole$(N)$
2. the South Pole$(S)$
Here N denotes the North Pole of the magnet and S denotes the South Pole of the magnet.
Attractive and repulsive properties of two magnets:
The attraction and repulsion between any two magnets are due to the North Pole and the South Pole.
Attractive property of a magnet:
Unlike poles, two magnets attract each other and this is called the attractive property of magnets.
Repulsive property of a magnet:
Like poles of two magnets repel each other and this property of a magnet is called the repulsive property of magnet.
From the attractive and repulsive properties of the poles of a magnet we can write N and S as follows:
- Match column values on the basis of the other two column values in MySQL
- Python Pandas - Create a DataFrame from DateTimeIndex but override the name of the resulting column
- Given a column name how can I find which tables in a MySQL database contain that column?
- Python Pandas - Create a DataFrame from the TimeDeltaIndex object but override the name of the resulting column
- Why it shows 0 instead of empty string whenever I insert an empty string into a MySQL column which is declared as NOT NULL?
- Create a green color alert box that indicates a positive action in Bootstrap
- Create a red color alert box that indicates a dangerous action in Bootstrap
- How do I select data from one table only where column values from that table match the column values of another table in MySQL?
- Add a column to a MySQL table which is the result of concatenation of text and value from another auto increment column?
- Projection of one column in MongoDB?
- Check if one of the numbers is one’s complement of the other in Python
- Is it true that the color of our eyes indicates our health condition?
- MySQL query to increment one of the column values
- Update one column data to another column in MySQL if the second column is NOT NULL?
- How MySQL CONCAT() function, applied to the column/s of a table, can be combined with the column/s of other tables?
- How to sort one column of an R data frame in ascending and the other in descending order?