- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Classify the following processes into physical or chemical changes:
(i) Beating of aluminium metal to make aluminium foil.
(ii) Digestion of food.
(iii) Cutting of a log of wood into pieces.
(iv) Burning of crackers.
(i) Beating of aluminium metal to make aluminium foil – physical change
(ii) Digestion of food – chemical change
(iii) Cutting of log of wood into pieces – physical change
(iv) Burning of crackers – chemical change
- What is Aluminium Anodizing? – Working Principle, Process
- Explain some of the basic types of chemical Reaction?
- What is a fertilizer? Is the use of chemical fertilizer beneficial or harmful?
- Program to find number of coins needed to make the changes in Python
- Delete Columns to Make Sorted III in C++
- The Physical Layer of OSI Model
- How to Find the List of Daemon Processes and Zombie Processes in Linux
- How do plants make their own food?
- Explain the services of the physical layer
- Is gold a metal, non-metal, or a metalloid? Why is it so expensive?
- Program to find number of coins needed to make the changes with given set of coins in Python
- Explain the functions of a Physical Layer
- What are the Processes of Data Warehouse?
- Physical Limitations of Operational Amplifiers
- Max Chunks To Make Sorted II in C++
- How can I make sense of the else clause of Python loops?