- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Classify the data in Q.1 above as primary or secondary data.
We have to classify the data in Q.1 above as primary or secondary data.
(i) Primary Data - The data collected by the person for a definite purpose is known as primary data.
Primary data in Q.1 - 1, 2, 3, 4
(ii) Secondary Data - The data collected from a source, which already had that information, is known as secondary data.
Secondary data in Q.1 - 5
- Difference Between Primary and Secondary Memory
- What is primary and secondary memory?
- Reset the primary key to 1 after deleting all the data in MySQL?
- Return all the non-masked data as a 1-D array in Numpy
- What are primary data types in C language?
- How to fill the NA values from above row values in an R data frame?
- Display data as table in browser console
- Data Stream as Disjoint Intervals in C++
- Binary Trees as Dictionaries in Data Structure
- How to insert data to MySQL having auto incremented primary key?
- Construct SLR (1) parsing table for the following grammar S → x A y |x B y |x A z A → q s | q B → q
- Find the number of points that have atleast 1 point above, below, left or right of it in C++
- What is the data Dictionary or metadata in DBMS?
- How can this technique be useful for data reduction if the wavelet transformed data are of the same length as the original data?
- Set existing column as Primary Key in MySQL?
- Retrieve data value as a pointer in C#