- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Classify each one of the following angles as right, straight, acute, obtuse or reflex:
We have to classify the given angles as right, straight, acute, obtuse or reflex.
(a) The given angle is less than $90^o$.
Therefore, it is an acute angle.
(b) The given angle is more than $90^o$ but less than $180^o$
Therefore, it is an obtuse angle.
(c) The given angle is equal to $90^o$
Therefore, it is a right angle.
(d) The given angle is more than $180^o$ but less than $360^o$
Therefore, it is a reflex angle.
(e) The given angle is equal to $180^o$
Therefore, it is a straight angle.
(f) The given angles are less than $90^o$.
Therefore, they are acute angles.
- Count of obtuse angles in a circle with ‘k' equidistant points between 2 given points in C++
- What are the symptoms of acute anaemia?
- Python Pandas - Return the right endpoints of each Interval in the IntervalArray as an Index
- Find other two sides and angles of a right angle triangle in C++
- Of the following three phenomena, which one best describes "Paradigm Shift"?
- Program to find the angles of a quadrilateral in C++
- Analyse the following table and prepare a trend analysis (one of the techniques used in financial statement analysis)
- Program to check whether list of points form a straight line or not in Python
- Add the occurrence of each number as sublists in Python
- Straight Line Method of Calculating Depreciation
- How can we fetch one or more columns as output from a MySQL table?
- Java Program to find all angles of a triangle
- Prepare cash flow statement for the following Balance sheet as on 31st March
- How to create a data frame with one or more columns as a list in R?
- What MySQL returns if we use NULL, as both the arguments, as one of the argument and as a separator, in CONCAT_WS() function?
- How to implement the mouse right-click on each node of JTree in Java?