The tutorial is class apart and exceptional.
Cisco Unified Communication Manager CUCM - Administration
Cisco Unified Communication, Call Manager, VoIP, CCNA, CCNP Voice Collaboration Administration
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Master the most popular, in-demand, and the heart of the Unified Communication and IP Telephony infrastructure - Cisco Unified CallManager (CUCM) or Cisco IP Telephony for CCNA/CCNP Collaboration.
This course includes Deployment, Installation, Administration, Features, Configuration, Disaster Recovery, Reporting, and Maintenance!
Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration course will give you an overview of the Cisco Unified Communications Manager System (Call Manager) with the concepts of system administration, features, and various other configuration like registration of phones, creating users, call routing, calling privilege, digit manipulation, media resources, etc.
All the videos are based on real-world scenarios of my 15 years of Unified Communication experience. The course helps the students gain enough confidence to start working as Level 2-Level 3 Unified Communication Engineer!
- Cisco Unified Communication Manager / Call Manager, VoIP and IP Telephony Overview
- CUCM Various GUI Menu Options and CLI Access
- CUCM Deployment Requirement - Virtual Machine/Network Requirement
- CUCM Installation - Publisher and Subscriber
- Cisco Voice and Video End Points / Devices - Cisco IP Phone, Soft-clients like Cisco IP Communicator, Cisco Jabber,
- Cisco Video End Points, Front and Back Panel, Manual Registration of a phone, and Device-Device Calling
- Cisco IP Phone Registration Process
- Validate the current version of Cisco IP Phone Firmware, controlled firmware upgrade, firmware upgrade over LAN
- Cisco IP Phone Auto Registration Process
- CUCM Call Flow - Inbound and Outbound Call Flow from/to PSTN destinations.
- CUCM Class of Service - Calling Search Space and Partition
- CUCM Call Routing - Route Pattern, Route Groups, Route List, Directory Number, Translation Patterns, Hunt Pilot, Hunt List, Line Group, SIP Trunk
- CUCM Features - Call Park, Call Pickup
- Call Management - Region, Codecs, Location Bandwidth
- CUCM Users - End Users and Application Users
- Users and LDAP Integration - CUCM End Users, Application Users, Local Users, Administrators, LDAP Integration with Active Directory, LDAP Authentication, Importing End users from Active Directory using LDAP (Light Weight Directory Access Protocol)
- CUCM Disaster Recovery System (DRS) - Backup and Restore, Manual and Automatic Schedule
- Cisco Unified Reporting
- CUCM Real-Time Monitoring - Trace Collection, Alerts, System Overview
Check my other courses on Cisco Unified Communication / Contact Center Field:
1) Cisco Unity Connection Voicemail Administrator
2) Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (Call Center) Administrator
3) Cisco Packaged Contact Center Enterprise Administrator
4) Amazon Connect Cloud Base Contact Center
Who this course is for:
- Freshers or IT Networking profession who want to acquire this hot skills with hands on Cisco Unified Communication
What will you learn in this course:
Cisco Unified Communication Manager / Call Manager, VoIP and IP Telephony Overview
CUCM Various GUI Menu Options and CLI Access
CUCM Call Routing - Route Pattern, Route Groups, Route List, Directory Number, Translation Patterns, Hunt Pilot, Hunt List, Line Group
CUCM Deployment Requirement - Virtual Machine/Network Requirement
CUCM Disaster Recovery System (DRS) - Backup and Restore, Manual and Automatic Schedule
CUCM Class of Service
CUCM Real Time Monitoring - Trace Collection, Alerts, System Overview
Introduction to Cisco Unified Communication Manager
CCNP Collaboration - 350-801 CLCOR, 300-810 CLICA, 300-815 CLACCM
Inter Cluster ICT trunks
Shared Lines, Call Park, Call Pickup
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Basic Networking knowledge
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Section 1: CUCM Administration - Deployment
- Cisco Unified Communication Manager - CUCM Introduction 51:49 51:49
- Deployment Requirement for CUCM Installation 14:27 14:27
Section 2: CUCM Administration - Devices / Endpoints
Section 3: Call Routing, Calling Privilege, Trunks, Inter Cluster Trunks
Maintenance and Troubleshooting
Unified Reporting and Health Check
Navidut TauhidUCC and CC Expert
Cısco and Mıcrosoft Unıfıed Communıcatıon and Collaboratıon and Contact Center Architect.
AWS Solution Architect, Azure Administrator, GCP Quest by Qwiklabs, CCIE Written, CCVP, CCNA, Cisco Unified Contact Centre Express Specialist, Cisco Unity Connection Specialist.
More than 15 years of experience in managing VoIP, Networking; System Administration; Helpdesk Management, Technical Support, and Project Execution. Experience in setting up and managing VoIP, wide area networks, and administering network devices.
Adept at mapping client’s requirements, custom designing solutions, and troubleshooting for complex information VoIP network management.
Rich experience on UC Products like CCM, UCCX and UCCE, Cisco Voice Gateways and Unity Connection, Skype For Business, MS-Teams, Amazon Connect, AWS, Azure, GCP Cloud, Data Center, etc.
Insightful knowledge in VMWare Virtualization.
Domain expertise in installing, administering Windows System Solutions. Insightful knowledge in VoIP Server Management and VoIP Network Planning.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven abilities in resolving complex VoIP networking-related issues.
Strong communication, collaboration, and team-building skills with deftness in training and supporting end-users as well as developing technical staff to achieve performance objectives.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now