Circuit Design and Simulation: Electronic & Microcontroller
Enter the world of 3D Circuit Design and Simulation and have fun learning and teaching Electronics and Microcontroller
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
The course offers a complete 3D design and simulation experience. With the introduction of 3D circuit design and simulation, a whole new world is opened up for electronics enthusiasts looking to teach or learn from these 3D circuits. With the learning curve being much shorter for those who have not been exposed to electronic circuits before, this opens up a whole new world of exploration. Enter the world of 3D circuit design and simulation with Electronic & Microcontroller. Use high-quality graphics to create, modify and update your circuits in this rich 3D environment. Teach yourself the basics of electronics with tutorials that will guide you through theory.
So, if you are interested in designing circuits and understanding the simulations for them. Then you are in the right place.
In this course, you will get the chance to explore the wonders of 3D simulation of a limitless range of circuit boards, 2D circuit design tools, and also microcontroller simulation, testing, and programming with and without coding.
Why you should take this course?
- A new world of Electronics and Microcontroller is waiting for you
- Create 3D circuits in minutes instead of hours
- Learn Electronics and Microcontroller without spending thousands of dollars on equipment
- Simulate the circuit before building it
- Focus more on learning electronics rather than designing circuits, which can be tedious
- Circuit Design and Simulation: Electronic & Microcontroller course offers well-designed lessons that will teach you all about electronic circuits and microcontrollers.
- The lessons are well taught by experienced professionals who want to share their knowledge .
Welcome to this course.
You will get the chance to learn:
- 3D Electronic design and simulation
- Exploring different electronic elements and getting to watch them as they receive different signal.
- Test different situation and circuit condition and explore the possibility of each element before real life testing.
- Watch items explode when they receive excessive current! such are Leds and resistors
- Edit, wire and add different electronic elements
- Learn how to use Breadboard in real life and in Simulation environment
- Learn how to use RGB Leds in real life and in Simulation environment
- Series and Parallel Circuits with Practical Example
- Arduino Digital/Analog Input/Output
- Arduino Serial Monitor Simulation
- 3D simulation of different electronic elements
- 3D wiring of real life circuits inside a simulation platform
- Measurement of different electrical signals such as voltage, current, temperature, light, digital and analog.
- Arduino programming and Simulation without coding using Blocks
- Arduino programming with coding
- Microcontroller programming and Simulation without coding using Blocks
- Microcontroller programming with coding
What You Will learn in This Course
- Why it is helpful to simulate and design in 3D
- Sign Up for the FREE Simulation Platform
- User Interface Introduction
- Design and Simulate ON/OFF Led Circuit
- Design and Simulate ON/OFF Switches Circuits
- Design and Simulate Microcontroller Systems
- Design and Simulate Arduino Boards
- Program without coding using Blocks
- Design and Simulate Simple Led Fading Circuits
- Design and Simulate Simple RGB Led Circuit
- Design and Simulate Potentiometer Circuits
This will be a journey of a life time for everyone looking for a new vision in Engineering Simulation, easy to use and really helpful software will be introduced.
Who this course is for:
- Any Tech Geek
- Engineering Students
- School Students who want's to learn more about electronics in simple ways
- Teachers who are looking for ways to make learning more fun and interactive
What will you learn in this course:
- Design and Simulate Electronic Circuits in 3D
- Program 3D Microcontrollers using blocks
- Program 3D Microcontrollers using code
- Simulate Different Arduino Boards
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Ability to practice not just watch.
- Sign Up for The FREE Software/Websites used in this Course (All Free No Hidden additional Fees)
- Have a basic knowledge in Electronics
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Introduction & Getting Started
- Introduction 03:22 03:22
- Who We Are? 05:23 05:23
- Make a Free Account 01:39 01:39
Dealing with Electronic Components
Breadboard and RGB Leds
Series and Parallel Circuits
Arduino Output Basics
Arduino Input Basics
Arduino RGB Leds + Potentiometers
Bonus Lecture: Gifts, Coupons, and More.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now