Choosing the Best IDE for PHP Development
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
In this course, you will find a detailed review of different PHP IDEs that are available for PHP development.
You will learn about various capabilities like composer support, git support, embedded terminal, support for containers, debugging, etc.
By the end of this course, you will have a firm understanding of different PHP IDEs and you will be able to choose the IDE that suits your needs the most.
If you want to learn about various different PHP editors and IDEs without spending too much time on trial and error with them, then
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
Take the course now and let's talk PHP!
What will you learn in this course:
- The course attempts to give students a comprehensive view on different integrated development environments (IDEs) that are available for PHP development. By the end of the course, students are expected to gain a strong knowledge about different PHP tools and their capabilities. Hence, they will be more likely to make right choices regarding their PHP IDEs.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- To use this course, you need to have basic computer literacy. That means you need to know how to install software on your operating system.
- You also need access to the Internet to get the various software packages that we will work with in this course.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Section 2: Apache NetBeans
- Introduction To the Course 02:10 02:10
- Intro to Apache NetBeans 00:45 00:45
- Install Apache NetBeans on macOS 13:52 13:52
- Install Apache NetBeans on Linux 16:35 16:35
- Install NetBeans on Windows 21:22 21:22
- Use NetBeans for PHP Development Part I 24:50 24:50
- Use NetBeans for PHP Development Part II 26:35 26:35
Visual Studio Code
Mehdi Haghgoo is a software developer and instructor.
Besides software development, he also teaches about software and programming technologies.
His main focus is on mobile and web development, but that does not mean his favorite programming language has changed from C++.
He loves open source and contributing to open source projects.
When he's not writing code or teaching how to code, you can find him playing with 3D software or making electronic music.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now