- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Choose the correct statement of the following
(a) Conversion of solid into vapours without passing through the liquid state is called sublimation.
(b) Conversion of vapours into solid without passing through the liquid state is called vaporisation.
(c) Conversion of vapours into solid without passing through the liquid state is called freezing.
(d) Conversion of solid into liquid is called sublimation.
Correct Answer: (a) Conversion of solid into vapours without passing through the liquid state is called sublimation.
Explanation: Sublimation is a process in which a solid is converted into vapours without passing through a liquid state.
Vaporisation is a phase transition from liquid to vapours.
The conversion of liquid to solid at substance’s freezing temperature is called freezing.
- Types of Solid State Relay (SSRs)
- Solid State Motor Starters
- Solid-State Relay Circuit Components
- What is correct syntax of Python if statement?
- Why the President and the governor of India is called a puppet of the ministry?
- Solid State Relay vs. Electromechanical Relay
- State the methods to prepare a bank reconciliation statement
- How can I insert the values in columns without specifying the names of the column in MySQL INSERT INTO statement?
- Analyse the following table and prepare a trend analysis (one of the techniques used in financial statement analysis)
- Which city of India is called the city of dreams and why?
- What is the correct use of schema.org SiteNavigationElement in HTML?
- Difference between Fusion Welding and Solid State Welding
- Is there an elegant way of passing an object of parameters into a function?
- What is the meaning of the ‘detached HEAD’ state in git?
- What is the conversion of a regular expression to finite Automata (NFA)?
- Conversion of a Two Winding Transformer into an Autotransformer