- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Choose the correct answer from the given four options:
The pair of equations $ y=0 $ and $ y=-7 $ has
(A) one solution
(B) two solutions
(C) infinitely many solutions
(D) no solution
The pair of equations \( y=0 \) and \( y=-7 \).
We have to find the correct option.
The graphical representation of the given lines is,
We can observe that, the given lines are parallel to each other and therefore have no solution.
- Program to find number of solutions for given equations with four parameters in Python
- Find the Number of solutions for the equation x + y + z <= n using C++
- Find a distinct pair (x, y) in given range such that x divides y in C++
- Find the Number of Solution to Modular Equations using C++
- Program to find coefficients of linear equations that has only one solution in Python
- C/C++ Program for Number of solutions to the Modular Equations?
- Maximize the sum of X+Y elements by picking X and Y elements from 1st and 2nd array in C++
- Find larger of x^y and y^x in C++
- Find maximum among x^(y^2) or y^(x^2) where x and y are given in C++
- Find the number of solutions to the given equation in C++
- C/C++ Program for Number of solutions to Modular Equations?
- Solution of Difference Equations Using Z-Transform
- C++ Queries to Answer the Number of Ones and Zeros to the Left of Given Index
- Find the repeating and the missing number using two equations in C++
- Construct SLR (1) parsing table for the following grammar S → x A y |x B y |x A z A → q s | q B → q
- Find the missing value from the given equation a + b = c in Python