- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Choose the correct answer from the given four options in the following questions:
Which of the following is not the graph of a quadratic polynomial?
We have to find which among the given is not the graph of a quadratic polynomial.
We know that,
For a quadratic polynomial $ax^2 + bx + c, a≠0$, the graph of the corresponding equation $y = ax^2 + bx + c$ has one of the two shapes either open upwards like $U$ or open downwards like $∩$ depending on whether $a > 0$ or $a < 0$.
The curve of a quadratic polynomial crosses the X-axis at most at two points but in option (d) the curve crosses the X-axis at three points.
Hence, the graph in option(d) does not represent a quadratic polynomial.
- Which of the following areas data mining technology can be applied?
- Of the following three phenomena, which one best describes "Paradigm Shift"?
- Calculate the following with data(assumed) provided:
- What are the following steps for the key generation of DES in information security?
- Calculate weighted average cost of capital of a ABC ltd with the following data.
- Which is the best site for Java interview questions?
- How to opt out of interest based advertising and stop the ads from following you
- Prepare horizontal balance sheet for the following trial balance.
- Prepare vertical balance sheet for the following trail balance.
- Construct the SLR Parsing table for the following grammar. Also, Parse the input string a * b + a.
- Analyse the following table and prepare a trend analysis (one of the techniques used in financial statement analysis)
- Program to find nth sequence after following the given string sequence rules in Python
- 8085 program to implement the following function (a*b) + (c*d)
- C++ Queries to Answer the Number of Ones and Zeros to the Left of Given Index
- How to get the following-sibling element for a table type of structure in Selenium?
- Print the longest prefix of the given string which is also the suffix of the same string in C Program.