CBT Therapy Course Practitioner Certificate with Role Play
CBT- Cognitive Behaviroul Therapy Certified Programme with Role Playing
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
The CBT course offers theoretical and applied knowledge to those who take the course. This course will be developed based on student feedback.
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapeutic treatment that helps people learn how to identify and change destructive or disturbing thought patterns that have a negative influence on behavior and emotions.
Cognitive behavioral therapy focuses on changing the automatic negative thoughts that can contribute to and worsen emotional difficulties, depression, and anxiety. These spontaneous negative thoughts have a detrimental influence on mood.
Through CBT, these thoughts are identified, challenged, and replaced with more objective, realistic thoughts.
Types of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
CBT encompasses a range of techniques and approaches that address thoughts, emotions, and behaviors. These can range from structured psychotherapies to self-help materials. There are a number of specific types of therapeutic approaches that involve CBT, including:
Cognitive therapy centers on identifying and changing inaccurate or distorted thinking patterns, emotional responses, and behaviors.
Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) addresses thoughts and behaviors while incorporating strategies such as emotional regulation and mindfulness.
Multimodal therapy suggests that psychological issues must be treated by addressing seven different but interconnected modalities: behavior, affect, sensation, imagery, cognition, interpersonal factors, and drug/biological considerations.
Rational emotive behavior therapy (REBT) involves identifying irrational beliefs, actively challenging these beliefs, and finally learning to recognize and change these thought patterns.
While each type of cognitive behavioral therapy takes a different approach, all work to address the underlying thought patterns that contribute to psychological distress.
Who this course is for:
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) Clinicians
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) curious psychology students
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) curious peoples
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) curious Coaches
- Executive directors, HR managers, training developers, entrepreneurs, team managers and marketing professionals can learn how to use CBT for improving in business and supporting personal improvement.
- Mental health support workers/organizations can develop their understanding of how to promote positive mental health and wellbeing without promoting dependence on pharmaceutical alternatives.
What will you learn in this course:
How to do CBT
Cognitive Behaviroul Therapy
How to do Cognitive Behaviroul Therapy
Help people to identify new opportunities for their personal growth.
Teach people how to establish appropriate, relevant and practical goals.
İmprove your communication skills & your ability to influence people positively.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
CBT Introduction for Children
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) ?, How Does CBT for Children Work? 05:28 05:28
- ADHD, Anxiety, Mood Disorders, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Trauma and PTSD, 04:28 04:28
- Is CBT an Effective Form of Therapy for Children?, Eating Disorder, Defiant 10:07 10:07
- Substance Misuse, Researching on Using CBT 04:25 04:25
- Benefits of Using Cognitive Emotinal Therapy 06:15 06:15
- Effectiveness of CBT in 3-7 years old Anxious Children 04:31 04:31
What is Cognitive Behaviroul Therapy (CBT) ?
Role Plays : Psychologist and Client Interviews
Hello, I am Psychologist İlbey UÇAR. I graduated from the Psychology Department at Istanbul Sabahattin Zaim University and got the title of Psychologist. I got the title of Expert at Istanbul Arel University by giving my thesis titled "Examining the relationship between Cognitive Emotion Regulation Strategies and Indeterminacy to Uncertainty and Childhood Parental Attitude".
I am currently doing a PhD in Movement and Training Sciences at Istanbul Gelişim University.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now