- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Carl von Linne was involved with which branch of science?
Correct Answer: (b) Taxonomy
R.H. Whittaker proposed the five-kingdom classification. Kingdom classification simplifies the study of a variety of organisms. It is the grouping in a systematic manner depending on its distinctive characteristics.
It is accepted all over the world as it is based on certain characteristics of organisms such as mode of nutrition, thallus organization, cell structure, phylogenetic relationships, and reproduction.
The five kingdoms are Monera, Protista, Fungi, Plantae, and Animalia.
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- Find four elements a, b, c and d in an array such that a+b = c+d in C++
- Find all pairs (a,b) and (c,d) in array which satisfy ab = cd in C++
- Find largest d in array such that a + b + c = d in C++
- Which is a better branch of engineering, Mech or Ece?
- Construct Quadruples, Triples, and Indirect Triples for the expression -(a + b) * (c + d) - (a + b + c)
- C++ Program to Generate All Possible Combinations Out of a,b,c,d,e
- Tahqiq-i-hind was a work of which foreign traveller?
- 8085 program to implement the following function (a*b) + (c*d)
- Find d to maximize the number of zeros in array c created as c[i] = d*a[i] + b[i] in C++
- Which was the first battle in India fought with artillery?
- Larger of a^b or b^a in C++
- Find d to maximize the number of zeros in array c created as c[i] = d*a[i] + b[i] in Python
- Find ΔX which is added to numerator and denominator both of fraction (a/b) to convert it to another fraction (c/d) in C++
- Find the multiple of x which is closest to a^b in C++
- What is Von-Neumann Model?