- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Carbon exists in the atmosphere in the form of
(a) carbon monoxide only
(b) carbon monoxide in traces and carbon dioxide
(c) carbon dioxide only
Correct Answer: (c) carbon dioxide only
Explanation: Carbon exists in the atmosphere in the form of carbon dioxide gas (CO2) in air (only 0.03%).
- How does exercise affect the rate of carbon dioxide production?
- What is Carbon Arc Welding?
- Types of Arc Lamps | Carbon Arc Lamp, Flame Arc Lamp, Magnetic Arc Lamp
- Find the only element that appears b times using C++
- Find four elements a, b, c and d in an array such that a+b = c+d in C++
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- Querying only the field name and display only the id in MongoDB?
- Construct Quadruples, Triples, and Indirect Triples for the expression -(a + b) * (c + d) - (a + b + c)
- Get a read-only copy of the OrderedDictionary in C#
- Find largest d in array such that a + b + c = d in C++
- Find position of the only set bit in C++
- How to apply a condition only if field exists in MongoDB?
- Find d to maximize the number of zeros in array c created as c[i] = d*a[i] + b[i] in C++
- Find d to maximize the number of zeros in array c created as c[i] = d*a[i] + b[i] in Python