- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Can we survive only on raw, leafy vegetables/grass? Discuss.
We cannot survive only on raw, leafy vegetables or grass because the leaves and grass are rich in cellulose. Cellulose is a carbohydrate that is undigestable for humans due to the absence of cellulose-digesting enzymes.
Other types of nutrients such as proteins, vitamins, minerals, and fats are also required for the human body, which is absent in raw, leafy vegetables and grass. Also, raw vegetables are not easily digestible compared to cooked vegetables.
Animals, fungus, bacteria, non-green plants, and humans can't make food. Indirectly, they eat autotrophs. Green plants capture solar energy and create glucose for food. So, green veggies and grass can help us survive.
- Discuss how the sort function can be applied on NumPy arrays in Python?
- Check if it is possible to survive on Island in Python
- How to survive teenage depression?
- Can we select only some of the text in JTextArea?
- How can we make JTextField accept only numbers in Java?
- Can we override only one method while implementing Java interface?
- Can we do math operation on Python Strings?
- How can we use MySQL UNION operator on datasets?
- Discuss few characteristics of MySQL
- Discuss the history of MySQL
- Raw string literal in C++
- How can we assign FOREIGN KEY constraint on multiple columns?
- How can we get sorted output based on multiple columns?
- How we can perform sort on ObjectId column in MongoDB?
- What are the easy dishes that can be made with vegetables available in winters - cauliflower, peas, carrot?
- Discuss broadcasting in Numpy in Python?