- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Can we reverse the following changes? If yes, suggest the name of the method.
(a) Water into water vapour
(b) Water vapour into water
(c) Ice into water
(d) Curd into milk
(a) Water into water vapour – Yes
By the method of condensation, water vapour can be converted to water.
(b) Water vapour into the water – Yes
On evaporating, water can be converted to water vapour.
(c) Ice into the water – Yes
On freezing, water can be converted to ice.
(d) Curd into milk – No
The conversion of curd to milk is an irreversible process.
- Types of Electric Water Heater (Plate Heater, Immersion Water Heater, Geyser)
- How to purify water at home without a water purifying machine?
- In what ways hot water is better over cold water to drink?
- What measures can we take to conserve water?
- Program to check if water tank overflows when n solid balls are dipped in the water tank in C++
- Trapping Rain Water in Python
- Water and Jug Problem in C++
- Swim in Rising Water in C++
- Container with Most Water in C++
- Water on Mars. Is Life next?
- Container With Most Water in Python
- What can be done to control water pollution?
- Find amount of water wasted after filling the tank in C++
- What are the health benefits of drinking jeera water daily?
- What are the health benefits of rice water for babies?
- Why do our eyes water when we cut onions?