- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Can the mirage be photographed?
Just see this.
This one too!
Scroll down a little...please!!
The last one..!!
Hope you got your answer!!
Yes! A Mirage can be photographed.
Mirage is nothing but an optical illusion that occurs due to the refraction and total internal reflection of light. Mirages could be seen where the land is heated up and the air is cooler, which happens mostly during the summer afternoons. These effects could be found on desert lands, highway roads or open lands.
- Related Articles
- What is mirage effect? Can you give me an example?
- How is mirage related to refraction?
- Can energy be destroyed? Can energy be created ?
- How can the earthing be checked?
- Can microorganisms be seen with the naked eye? If not, how can they be seen?
- How can Tensorflow be used to export the model so that it can be used later?
- Rolling of chapati and baking of chapati are the changes that(a) can be reversed(b) cannot be reversed(c) can be reversed and cannot be reversed, respectively(d) cannot be reversed and can be reversed, respectively
- Can earphones be repaired?
- Can fate be improvised?
- Can water be exhausted?
- Can The Soil From A Field Can Be Used To Make Toys ?
- Salinisation of the soil can be caused by-
- Can the process of rusting be called combustion?
- How can the non-useful component be reused?