- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Can fate be improvised?
Improvisation: The act of making or doing something with whatever is available at the time.
Fate: The course of someone's life for someone or something, seen as outside their control.
Destiny: It is the force which some people believe controls the things that happen to you in your life.
Hence, there is a thin line between Fate and Destiny. One can improvise destiny but not fate!
Fate is, "being born into a noble family”, but destiny would be “Making oneself prosperous by working hard.”
Thus, Fate can’t be improvised while Destiny can be.
One can help others, gain good karma. In Christianity, doing things in the world for others is called “being a savior that suffers for the world". If you do good to others, others will also be good for you. Thus, more the wishes and blessings to us, and more chances of a long healthy and prosperous life, which we will owe to our destiny only.
Not only this, destiny is not all pervasive. Making good friends who are there for us in all circumstances, will make us feel blessed; thereby, helping us feel happy and satisfied in our life, and we will again owe destiny responsible for it. These two illustrations, simply suggest that it is in our hands to lead a life that is satisfactory and praise our destiny for it then.
- Related Articles
- Does the saying “Fate Looms Large” hold good in real life?
- Can energy be destroyed? Can energy be created ?
- Can earphones be repaired?
- Can water be exhausted?
- Can the mirage be photographed?
- Can body language be taught?
- How can intrusion be detected?
- Can a diamond be polished?
- Can negative numbers be prime?
- How can petrol be used ?
- How can bitumen be used?
- Can microorganisms be seen with the naked eye? If not, how can they be seen?
- Rolling of chapati and baking of chapati are the changes that(a) can be reversed(b) cannot be reversed(c) can be reversed and cannot be reversed, respectively(d) cannot be reversed and can be reversed, respectively
- How can Tensorflow be used to export the model so that it can be used later?
- Can zooming be disabled with HTML5