- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Can a microwave cause cancer?
We cannot imagine our lives without MicroWave Ovens. How many of you have ever wondered .. are these safe?
Microwave Ovens use microwaves in the form of electromagnetic field (EMF). These microwaves definitely will not be confined to the Oven. They will travel by air and reach you.
One more important thing is they emit Magnetic Fields which are categorized as carcinogenic.
Moreover, many people cook food in nongraded plastic containers in microwaves which can leave carcinogenic toxins into your food.
Most commonly Microwave is used to thaw frozen food and it was found that glucoside in the food is converted to galactoside giving scope to form carcinogens.
But all the above points are yet to be statistically proved before we come to the conclusion that microwave can cause cancer.
- Microwave Transmission
- Blood Cancer
- What is colon cancer and how can we avoid it?
- Can a Cyberattack Cause Physical Damage to Your Hardware?
- What can cause a Cannot find symbol error in java?
- What is “Marble Cancer”?
- Difference between Cancer and Tumor
- Worldwide Interoperability for Microwave Access (WiMAX)
- Explain the types of Microwave Transmission?
- Explain the construction and working of a Microwave Varactor diode.
- How to avoid early breast cancer?
- What can cause the "cannot find symbol" error in Java?
- Explain the construction and working of a Microwave Schottky Barrier diode.