- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Calculate the following with data(assumed) provided: Return on investment Operating leverage Financial leverage Combined leverage
|Variable cost (VC)||375000|
|Fixed cost (FC)||95000|
|Interest on debt||10%|
The solution is given below −
- return on investment = EBIT/ (D + E)
- return on investment = (S – VC – FC)/ (D + E)
- return on investment = (1000000 – 375000 – 95000)/ (425000 + 590000)
- return on investment = 530000/ 1015000
- return on investment = 52.22%
- operating leverage (OL) = (S – VC)/ EBIT
- operating leverage = (1000000 – 375000)/ 530000
- operating leverage = 625000/ 530000
- operating leverage = 1.18
- financial leverage (FL) =EBIT/ EBT
- financial leverage = 530000/ (EBIT – I)
- financial leverage = 530000/ (530000 – (425000*10%))
- financial leverage = 530000/ (530000- 42500)
- financial leverage = 530000/ 487500
- financial leverage = 1.087
- combined leverage = OL * FL
- combined leverage = 1.18 * 1.087
- combined leverage = 1.28
EBIT = Earnings before interest and tax.
EBT = earnings before tax and after interest.
I = interest on debentures.
- Calculate the following with data(assumed) provided:
- Calculate weighted average cost of capital of a ABC ltd with the following data.
- Calculate Ratio analysis for following table
- Prepare a depreciation table using double decline balance method with the following details provided by ABC company.
- Write the difference between financial leverage and operating leverage.
- Effects of Financial Leverage on the Trend of Stock Volatility
- What are the services provided by Data Link Layer?
- What is the effect of financial (or operational) leverage on beta?
- How to Calculate the Geometric Mean of Return
- How to calculate Arithmetic Average Return?
- What are the Data Link Layer services provided to the Network Layer?
- Which of the following areas data mining technology can be applied?
- Calculates following data: a) An investor invested Rs.5000/- for 4 years with interest rate 12% per year. Calculate Future value (using generalised formula).
- What is Financial Leverage?