First C Program - Header Files, Documentation Section, Main function, Key Words
Data Types - int, float, char | Practical also involved
Control Statements- IF ELSE and its variants
Different types of Operators - with the examples solved on online compiler
Control Statements- SWITCH Case and different examples and variants
Control Statements- Looping and different examples and variants
C Language : Arrays with Examples- 1 dimensional, 2 dimensional Arrays
Functions - Basics, Examples, Call by value and Reference, Recursion, Macros
Pointers - Basic Concept along with the examples
Structure - Struct along with examples of code
You never had a machine programmed before and thought or learned that C is a decent programming language to start with.
You are right there!
You may be a student who is struggling in understanding Programming. You may have some experience with other languages, but you want to learn C to add to your resume. Or maybe you stayed on a low-paying schedule job and want to move to a better, higher stage.
This course will solve your issues related to Computer Language Programming.
The truth is that learning how to use C is not only an amazing programming language but also allows you to improve programming in other computer languages!
Why learn C?
C is also called the mother of all languages since there were so many other languages developed in C.
While C is simple, it is one of the strongest languages ever produced. It was developed more than 40 years ago, it remains widely used and is often the most common and widely-used programming language in the world in the top 5 or 10.
Learning C will potentially enhance your programming skills irrespective of your specific domain.
You will become a more effective programmer by studying how things work "under the hood" and by knowing memory space, CPU architecture, etc.
If you want to become a better developer, learning C is a great way to start!
Why choose this course for learning C Language Programming?
You will grasp the basic concepts of the C Programming Language by the end of this course and become more marketable to programming levels.
You will understand the variables, keywords, operators, and different data types of C Language. You will be capable of using features like Looping, Array, Pointers, Control Blocks.
The best part of this is along with the programming examples solved by me in the course, I have created a downloadable document for you to have 20 more problems to try your hands on. But if you got stuck in between I have provided the solutions for that too.
You'll really know the core language most modern languages use and will be in a position to apply for real-time programming positions!
If you have used the C language previously, your comprehension of it will be improved by this course.
You will learn how to write quality code and become a great troubleshooter. This course not only teaches how to code in C but also
gives all the information on "why" you do the things you do. You'll fully understand the C programming language concepts at the end of this course.
So don't think twice and click on Buy Now to get started.
What Will I Get ?
- Structure of C language Program
- Data types, examples, programs, range
- Control Statements- If Block and its variants
- Different types of Operators - with the examples solved on online compiler
- Control Statements- SWITCH Case and different examples and variants
- C language : Basic Concept Of Looping. FOR LOOP with examples.
- C language : While Loop and Do While Loop
- C Language : Arrays with Examples- 1 dimensional, 2 dimensional Arrays
- Strings - CHAR Array
- C Language : Functions - Basics, Examples, Syntax
- C Language: Functions - Call by value and Call by Reference
- C Language : Recursion, Dry run examples of Recursion and Macros v/s Functions
- C language : Recursion Practical Example | factorial of a number
- C Language : Pointers - Basic Concept along with the examples
- C Language : Structure - Structure along with examples of code
- C Language : Practice Problems
- An urge to acquire Programming Skills
- One Computer System (Desktop, Laptop) for practicing the coding techniques
- No prior knowledge in the field of C Programming language is required