C Programming Basics For Microcontrollers & Embedded System
Go from zero to hero in programming with C and C# Languages and start your Microcontroller Journey
Updated on Oct, 2023
Language - English
Duration -3 hours
Welcome to this course.
The course does not waste your time. From the very beginning, we deliver an example with every piece of information, in addition to quizzes that will help you along the way
The course is modular in nature. Are you new to the world of microcontrollers? Great! Start at the beginning, and we'll teach you everything you need to know.
We take you step-by-step through the lessons each time providing sample code and documentation to make sure you are supported through the course.
We are educators with a singular focus of providing a meaningful experience for our students. And, while we cannot do the work for you, we will help you reach your full potential.
The course comes with free software and lot's of bonuses books and sheets that will help you along the way, Enjoy your journey and Happy learning from all of us here at Educational Engineering.
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for individuals who are not familiar with microcontrollers
- Anyone want's to learn basics of C programming to get started with programming Microcontrollers
What will you learn in this course:
- Program microcontrollers with C programming language
- Make a user friendly program
- Learn the basics of coding in C
- Trace errors in your Code easily and effectively
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- A Computer
- Download the provided software which is free and included
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction 02:05 02:05
- Who We Are? 05:26 05:26
- Overview and The software to be used 05:55 05:55
- Compilation Process and Your First C Project 03:29 03:29
- How to increase the font size in the Programming environment 01:19 01:19
- Why C and Basic Program Structure 02:43 02:43
- Variables 03:12 03:12
- Statements and Operators 04:39 04:39
- LOOP Statements 03:32 03:32
- Conditions if and switch 05:15 05:15
- Numbering System 05:15 05:15
- Using Operators 04:25 04:25
- Using Functions 05:05 05:05
- Digital inputs and Delay loops 04:12 04:12
- End of Section 00:47 00:47
- Section Code
C Language Practicing with C# Microsoft Visual Studio
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now