Welcome to this course.
You will learn what is the actual working principle of Libraries and start coding your own libraries, You will also learn what you can do with it and how to use it to improve your own Arduino coding style.
Libraries are files written in C or C++ (.c, .cpp) which provide your sketches with extra functionality (e.g. the ability to control an LED matrix, or read an encoder, etc.).
I'm sure that this course will take you Arduino Projects to the Next level and open your mind to new possibilities.
Goal From This Course:
- Automate and Simplify tasks using an Arduino and move to the next level of Professional Arduino Programming
Arduino or an Arduino clone board (freeduino), or you can make your own custom Arduino board.
Arduino IDE (FREE)
Text Editor (FREE)
Who this course is for:
- Electronics Geeks
- Arduino Geeks
- Anyone Interested in Learning New Things about Arduino
- Anyone Interested in Learning More about Arduino Libraries
- Anyone Interested in Learning about making his own Arduino Library
What Will I Get ?
- Move your Arduino Library
- Learn Working Principle of Arduino Libraries
- Basic experience in Electronics
- A Will to apply, not just watch