Master mobile game development with Unity by building a classic-styled road-crossing game. You will learn to implement common game mechanics such as collectibles, player movement, obstacles, and more with touch gestures and mobile screen sizes in mind. Not only will you discover how to alter and apply popular mechanics to work for mobile, but also gain design skills with the help of the Unity Device Simulator to demonstrate your project on various devices.
What Will I Get ?
- Simulate various Android and iOS devices
- Use swipe gestures to move players
- Design maps and UIs for different screen sizes
- Implement collectible coins
- Set up streams of moving enemies
- Script the camera to follow the player
- Basic understanding of Unity and C#.