BPMN 2.0 Master Guide: Learn Process Modeling from Scratch
Create your First Process Models with simplicity using BIZAGI. Includes Real-World business cases and exercises!
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
In this course you will learn how to model business processes using the BPMN 2.0 notation.
We will begin with the basics and gradually move towards the most complex teachings.
The skills and knowledge acquired through this course will allow you to model any existing business process, as well as create completely new process models.
To explain the lessons we will use the Bizagi Process Modeler software, because it is free and easy to use. However, the learning you will get is fully compatible with any other process modeling software you choose to use.
Throughout the course you will have the opportunity to measure your learning through case studies.
This course is continually updated with new readings and materials, and I am here to answer any questions you may have.
I hope to see you soon in classes!
What will you learn in this course:
- Model any Real-World Business Processes easily!
- Learn how to use Events, Tasks and Gateways
- Understand how to use Pools, Lines and Phases (Swimlanes)
- Include Artifacts and Data to enrich the Flowchart
- Learn how to add Reusable, Expanded, and Collapsed Subprocesses
- Use Sequence Flow, Message Flow and Associations (connectors)
- Run Process Simulations and "What If Analysis" to Evaluate their Performance
- Learn how to use a Free-Download and Easy BPMN 2.0 modeler
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- No prior knowledge required
- No tools required, we will use a Free-Download and easy to use BPMN modeling software
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Introduction to the Course
- Introduction 01:51 01:51
- Welcome To The Course 02:13 02:13
- Bizagi as a Platform for Process Modeling 06:19 06:19
- Download and Installation of Bizagi 03:04 03:04
- User Interface Components 03:54 03:54
BPMN: Fundamentals, Terminology and Notation
Process Modeling and Management Tools
Jesús PlanasProfessional Trader & Business Consultant
Hello, my name is Jesus. I am a Professional Trader and Business Consultant. I have more than 10 years of experience in the development of projects for public and private companies. I recently obtained a Master's Degree in Design, Operation and Project Management from the European University of the Atlantic.
This achievement opened my vision to begin my own projects. Currently I direct my portfolio of projects with national and international clients.
I love teaching and I want to share all my knowledge with you. My goal is to create courses with a high quality level, so that you acquire the technical skills that will allow you to expand your opportunities for professional development.
I want you to work as a team and learn together. I want to see you progress and reach your goals.
I hope to see you soon in the lessons!
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now