- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Boojho’s uncle has set up an electroplating factory near his village. He should dispose off, the waste of the factory
$(a)$. in the nearby river
$(b)$. in the nearby pond
$(c)$. in the nearby corn field
$(d)$. according to the disposal guidelines of the local authority
The disposal of electroplating in a factory is a big concern as it is a polluting waste. The waste of this factory should be disposed off according to the disposal guidelines of the local authority.
Therefore, option $(d)$ is correct.
- Implementing the page factory in pagination
- Where is the world's biggest mobile factory located?
- Factory method to create Immutable Set in android?
- Factory method to create Immutable Set in Java SE 9
- What are the conditions for Collection factory methods in Java 9?
- Factory method to create Immutable List in android?
- Does Factory Resetting an Android Device Remove Viruses and Malware?
- Difference between Dependency Injection and Factory Pattern.
- Factory method to create Immutable List in Java SE 9
- Factory method to create Immutable Map in Java SE 9
- Which factory methods have added for collections in Java 9?
- Can the father’s diet affect his child’s health?
- Find FIRST & FOLLOW for the following Grammar. S → A a A | B b B A → b B B → ε
- What happened to the Saraswati River?
- Set the number of times an animation should be played using CSS