- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Boojho made the following sketch (Fig. 17.29) of the solar system. Is the sketch correct? If not, correct it.
Boojho made the following sketch $(Fig.\ 17.29)$ of the solar system.
We have to check whether the sketch made by Bhoojo is correct. If the sketch is not correct then we have to correct it.
Let us observe the given sketch of the solar system made by Bhoojo.
Let us check the planets placed in the correct and incorrect positions in the given sketch of the solar system-
Sun, Earth, Mercury, Saturn, and Jupiter are placed in the correct position in the given sketch.
Boojho has interchanged the position of Mars and Venus and also Neptune with Uranus.
On observing the given sketch of the solar system made by Bhoojo we find that the sketch is not correct. Let us draw the correct sketch of the solar system-
Correct sketch of the solar system:
The correct sketch of the solar system is as below-
- Related Articles
- Sketch the reproductive parts of a flower.
- Which of the following statement is not correct about the magnetic field?"\n
- Draw a labeled sketch of the human eye.
- Sketch the cross section of soil and label the various layers.
- Give $(i)$ an oblique sketch and $(ii)$ an isometric sketch for each of the following:$(a)$ A cuboid of dimensions 5 cm, 3 cm and 2 cm. $(Is\ your\ sketch\ unique?)$$(b)$ A cube with an edge 4 cm long.
- (a) Draw a neat sketch of the stamen of a flower. Mark in it filament and anther.(b) Draw a neat sketch of the carpel of a flower. Mark in it stigma, style and ovary.(c) What is made in (i) anther, and (ii) ovary, of a flower?
- Which of the following is correct?a. \( 2 / 3
- The pen is not attracted to the magnet but the nib of the pen can attract because it is a piece of metal. Is it correct?
- Make a sketch showing groundwater and water table. Label it.
- Choose the correct answer from the given four options in the following questions:Which of the following is not the graph of a quadratic polynomial?"
- What is the correct syntax for NOT LIKE in MySQL?
- Show with the help of a sketch that plants are the ultimate source of food.
- The Earth and the Solar system.
- Which of the following is the correct representation of the electron dot structure of nitrogen?"
- Which is the coldest planet in the solar system?