- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Boojho made the following sketch (Fig. 17.29) of the solar system. Is the sketch correct? If not, correct it.
Boojho made the following sketch $(Fig.\ 17.29)$ of the solar system.
We have to check whether the sketch made by Bhoojo is correct. If the sketch is not correct then we have to correct it.
Let us observe the given sketch of the solar system made by Bhoojo.
Let us check the planets placed in the correct and incorrect positions in the given sketch of the solar system-
Sun, Earth, Mercury, Saturn, and Jupiter are placed in the correct position in the given sketch.
Boojho has interchanged the position of Mars and Venus and also Neptune with Uranus.
On observing the given sketch of the solar system made by Bhoojo we find that the sketch is not correct. Let us draw the correct sketch of the solar system-
Correct sketch of the solar system:
The correct sketch of the solar system is as below-
- What is the correct syntax for NOT LIKE in MySQL?
- What is correct syntax of Python if statement?
- Which is the coldest planet in the solar system?
- Make PHP pathinfo() return the correct filename if the filename is UTF-8
- What is the correct way to check if String is empty in Java?
- Compute the correct cash book balance
- What is the correct use of schema.org SiteNavigationElement in HTML?
- Wait for user input to start a sketch in Arduino
- Is pizza healthy? If not, can it be made healthy?
- What is the correct DateTime format for a MySQL Database?
- The correct way to work with HTML5 checkbox
- PHP 8 – How to use ValueError to check if the value encountered is of correct type?
- What is the correct way to define class variables in Python?
- The correct way to trim a string in Java.