Blockchain Anatomy: the past, the present, the future
Harness the power of the blockchain and use it to your benefits.
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
If one night you went to sleep and woke up in the deep of the jungle the next day, you will feel lost not knowing where you are and how to get out of it. If you were a bird and managed to fly above the canopy of trees and see where is the direction to home, you most likely will be able to get out of the maze.
This course will bring you to see the whole picture in a bird-eye view. A more holistic view of the blockchain mechanism will help you make a better decision investing in blockchains, cryptocurrencies, or NFTs.
This course will be grouped into 3 main sections:
Look into the motivation of the conceptualisation of the blockchain. Understanding the reasons it was built and the methods applied will help you in applying and innovating the technology.
Explain important blockchain concepts in layman terms and relate them to things that happen in our daily life.
Understand the problems the blockchain solved. Explore how cryptocurrencies and non-fungible tokens (NFTs) solve problems.
Explore some of the use cases.
Busting blockchain myths.
Understand the challenges the blockchains are facing.
Explore the potential use cases.
Interested in further exploring the potential of blockchain? I have prepared some suggested readings or research areas for you to consider.
You will be introduced to important concepts in the blockchain. At the end of some lectures, there will be suggestions for further readings and explorations.
You are welcome to participate in the discussion and ask questions to clarify any point.
At the end of this course
You will have a comprehensive understanding of blockchain, cryptocurrency, and NFTs to help you to decide your next step.
You will be able to do a simple evaluation of the blockchain applications that are suitable for your personal or business uses.
You will understand some myths or misunderstandings toward blockchains.
- People who want to invest in cryptocurrencies and non-fungible tokens.
- Software developers who are interested to build blockchain applications or a blockchain.
- Business owners who want to improve their business operation effectiveness and efficiency.
- People who are curious about new technologies.
What will you learn in this course:
- The mechanism of the blockchain and the reasons it is a not-to-be-missed technology.
- The impacts blockchain may have on our lives.
- The problems blockchain is solving.
- Busting blockchain myths.
- Two types of assets on blockchain: fungible and non-fungible tokens.
- Different blockchain use cases in multiple industries and functions.
- The challenges blockchain faces.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- An open mind. The way blockchain works might be totally different from the way you have been handling other similar tasks.
- No programming experiences or technical background needed.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction 02:14 02:14
- Revolution of money system 08:36 08:36
- Revolution of the internet 06:32 06:32
Ivy is a trainer specializing in blockchain technology, the technology that supports cryptocurrencies and non-fungible tokens (NFTs). She developed blockchain-related training materials for working professionals and syllabus for universities, and conducted training for lecturers while serving as a Training Manager in NEM, a blockchain company.
Starting her career as a programmer, Ivy gradually moved to sales positions and management positions. Over the years, she has been working in different industries, including FMCG, property development, and medical. While serving as the Branch Manager of an FMCG, she multiplied the sales 10x compared to the time she took over the branch.
Ivy holds an undergraduate degree in Management Information Systems from the University of Oklahoma and an Executive MBA in International Marketing from the Bern University of Applied Sciences. Having trained academically in IT and marketing, together with all the experiences she gained in various industries and roles, she always has a holistic view of any topic she wraps her mind around.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now