Very good subject matter coverage and relatively clear speech and audio quality.
Big Data Crash Course
Ramp up on Key Big Data Technologies in Shortest Possible Time
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
- 9 hours+ Video Content
- Always up to date content
- Gain Holistic Picture of Big Data Ecosystem
- Experience Classroom like environment via White-boarding sessions
- Understand "What", "Why" and "Architecture" of Key Big Data Technologies with hands-on labs
- Perform hands-on on Google Cloud DataProc Pseudo Distributed (Single Node) Environment
- Get Ongoing Course Support on Course Forum (forum.datacouch.io) for ensuring your successful course completion
- Delivered by Bhavuk Chawla who has trained 5000+ participants in in-person training
- Acquire a Certificate on Successful Completion of the Course
What will you learn in this course:
- Understand various Big Data Technologies such as Hadoop, Apache Spark, Apache Nifi, Apache Kafka, Sqoop, Hive, Impala, HBase, and many more
- Handle a large amount of data easily
- Develop a Big Data Framework VM Instance in Google Cloud Platform using DataProc
- Understand Key Architectures of Big Data
- Gain a holistic understanding of the Big Data Ecosystem
- Work with various File Formats within Big Data Frameworks such as Avro, JSON, Parquet, and many more
- Create a Real-Time Data Analytics Pipeline for fetching the data from Twitter and performing analysis within Apache Spark using Apache Nifi.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Basics of SQL and RDBMS
- Unix/Linux Basic Commands like mkdir, ls, cat etc.
- Python/Java (not used extensively in the course)
- Credit card for setting up GCP account (no charges will be deducted if using GCP trial version). You can perform all exercises of this course without incurring charges. Please refer to the “GCP Account Best Practices” Section for more details.
- Twitter Account
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- About the Instructor 02:34 02:34
- Course Structure and Approach 03:14 03:14
- Course Pre-requisites 02:48 02:48
- Course Outcomes 02:08 02:08
Getting Started with Big Data Journey
Distributed Processing using MapReduce and Beyond
Data Persistence in Big Database
Data Ingestion using Sqoop
Data Analysis using Hive & Impala
Data Processing using Spark
Streaming Events through Kafka
Building Dataflows using Nifi
DataCouchTraining Professionals Worldwide in Bleeding Edge Technologies
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now