- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Bholu and Golu are playing on the ground. They start running from the same point A in the ground and reach point B at the same time by following the paths marked 1 and 2 respectively as shown in figure.
Which of the following is/are true for the given situation ?
As compared to Golu
Path 2 is longer than path 1. But Golu and Bholu reach C at the same time. So, Bholu traveled a longer distance at a higher speed.
So, option $(b)$ is correct.
- Need to update MySQL and SAP database at the same time from a Form
- How to extend and implement at the same time in Kotlin?
- Why so mangrove roots grow above the ground?
- How can one believe in science and religion at the same time?
- What are the best tricks to manage multiple tasks at the same time?
- How to select at the same time from two Tkinter Listbox?
- Can I play the same sound more than once at the same time with HTML5?
- Multiple data input at the same time in MySQL?
- Find normal at a given point on the curve in C++
- Find Tangent at a given point on the curve in C++
- How to create a point chart with point size increment based on the position of the point in R?
- Pull and add to set at the same time with MongoDB? Is it Possible?
- How to show multiple Canvases at the same time in Tkinter?
- How to catch many exceptions at the same time in Kotlin?
- How to find the groupwise mean and groupwise sum at the same time in an R data frame?
- What is the difference between Point to Point Link and Star Topology Network?