Become a Blockchain Developer: Ethereum + Solidity + Project
Smart Contract Programming on Ethereum Blockchain - Bonus Project: Learn how to code an Ethereum Wallet with Solidity
Looking for information on Ethereum Blockchain Smart Contract coding and only found theory? Not anymore.
This excellent course takes you through a full practical session on Ethereum Blockchain Smart Contract coding, with Solidity.
The coding skills you need to tell the world that you are a BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPER.
Also, a bonus project has been given as part of this course to help you try out your coding skills but if you get stuck somewhere I have given the whole coding walk-through explaining each and every step.
Master this course and prove to the world that you have control over Blockchain.
We have used all the latest updates so you can catch up to the leaders.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested to become a blockchain developer
- Anyone who wants to learn blockchain programming
- Anyone interested to learn TOP programming or coding skills for the future
- Anyone interested to learn how to code smart contracts on ethereum blockchain
- Anyone interested to learn how to code smart contracts with Solidity
- Anyone interested to learn how to code a distributed wallet in ethereum with Solidity
- Anyone interested to learn everything about Solidity smart contract programming
- Anyone interested to learn everything about smart contracts on ethereum
- Also for beginner Solidity developers who want to get to advanced level
- Also for people with no coding/programming experience who want to learn how to code smart contracts with Solidity
- Anyone interested to learn the backend skills required to develop ethereum dApps(decentralized applications)
- Also for university computer science students who would like to get into blockchain & dApp development
- Also for anyone else who would like to learn the relevant skills to become top blockchain & dApp developers
What Will I Get ?
- Become a Blockchain Developer: Ethereum + Solidity + Project
- Ethereum Smart Contract Programming with Solidity
- Smart Contract Programming on Ethereum Blockchain
- Bonus Project: Learn how to code an Ethereum Wallet with Solidity
- Learn how to code a Distributed Wallet in Ethereum Blockchain, with Solidity, including project workflow & everything else.
- We will be making the sendMoney function which will give access to all accounts to deposit money to the smart contract.
- We will be coding the pure, view functions and a withdrawal function to withdraw money from the smart contract.
- Adding Extra features: The play pause button and destroying the Smart Contact.
- Destroying the Smart Contract from the blockchain and its limitation.
- The client service interaction with your smart contract and how to give out logs.
- Creating and emitting the events in our project.
- Introduction to the UTXO model and its implementation
- The participant roles and types of accounts in Ethereum
- The transaction requirements are explained for ether and the whole incentive model is described.
- How Blockchain integrity is maintained.
- Understanding the process and workflow of smart contracts and Solidity language.
- Learn how to setup Metamask.
- Learn how to setup remix, add plugins and how things work in remix.
- All the basic variables usage and getter functions run and deployed in remix.
- The totally different data type, the address, used out here and how it makes coding easy for smart contracts.
- Fixed point numbers in Solidity.
- Variables Theory.
- The most used data type in Solidity. It makes your life much easier.
- World of user-defined data types and their usage in Solidity coding.
- Theory of mappings and user-defined data types.
- Explanation of all the variables used in course practical sessions.
- Types of functions and their usage and catching errors.
- Writing your own functions and running them.
- REQUIRE, ASSERT, REVERT.
- Learn about error checking when deploying any Smart Contract.
- Minimizing all errors in your codes.
- Will tell you about some important properties which will help a lot in your coding.
- The power of contract oriented programming and reusability of codes of contract.
- Data structures and variables created. Mapping and constructor also focused on.
- Anyone can take this course, it's for beginners to advanced
- Logical thinking ability is a minimum requirement for any programming or coding related skills
- Basic mathematics/math knowledge is a minimum requirement for any programming/coding related skills
- No programming or coding background is required, but it will help if you have some experience
- You need internet access for the practical part of this course
- MUST have access to a computer/laptop/desktop or tablet/smartphone with chrome browser or firefox
- Basic understanding of blockchain technology and ethereum is strongly recommended before taking this course
- You CAN do the practical part of this course on your smartphone or tablet, because you will use a browser like chrome or firefox