Become A Logo Designer
Logos are all around us. Learn the core skills needed to build a career or business around logo design.
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Every business, every brand, and every product in the world need a logo. A logo designer has a huge and lucrative clientele.
But there's more! Providing logo design services is a great gateway to forging a successful win-win relationship with a client so that you're best placed to then offer other design services and do more exciting and creative work. Logo design is the passport to enter a promised land of business opportunity!
In this course, you will learn:
- the theory and art behind creating logos
- how to find logo design clients
- how to communicate with a client before and after the design process,
- how to design logos
- how create logos electronically using mostly Adobe Illustrator
- the business of logo design
- how and what to charge the client
- how to ensure a win-win relationship that results in repeat business for you.
This course is suitable for beginners in the world of design as well as folks who've been working for an agency for a few years and want to branch out there or go it alone!
My name's Rob Cubbon and I've been running a web and graphic design business for nearly 10 years. Over that time I've designed many logos and identities for many different clients and, time and time again, I've found that a successful logo design project is the catalyst for a great business relationship – a business relationship that could be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars for your business – and great, fun and creative work.
Becoming a logo designer is a fantastic and creative way to make a living – it's also very lucrative.
Who this course is for:
- folks with some design knowledge and expertise
- people who've been in design agencies for a few years and want to branch out within that agency or want to go it alone and set up their own design business
What will you learn in this course:
- learn how to design a logo
- discover the best ways to find good clients
- understand the importance of client communication
- use my special logo design questionnaire for client communication
- download sample proposals and contracts
- calculate what to charge the client and find out how to make sure you get paid the right amount
- appreciate the fine art of logo design
- use your abilities as a logo designer as a passport to providing all sorts of other services and work for clients
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Image editors
- Adobe Illustrator
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction 03:42 03:42
The Art of Logo Design
Communicating With The Client
Designing the Logo
The Business of Logo Design
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now