Did you know that a cloud architect can make on average over $149,000 per year in the US?
In this course we cover why cloud architecting may be a great career for you.
The course has been designed to provide a solid introduction into why you should become a cloud architect as well as how to get stated.
Most “entry-level” cloud computing jobs ask for years of prior experience, making it difficult to break into the field. However, with the right training and coaching becoming a cloud architect is more than feasible.
The following topics will be covered in the course.
- What is a Cloud Architect?
- Why become a Cloud Architect?
- What a Cloud Architect does day to day
- What are the top skills needed
- Career path options
- Salary Expectations
- Training Options
- Coaching Options
- Interview Techniques
- Practice Interview Questions
- Cloud Demo
- Whiteboard a Cloud Architecture
- Roadmap to Continue
The course is for anyone looking to break into the cloud computing field.
- Why you should become a cloud architect
- What skills are needed to become a cloud architect
- Identify the correct cloud roles to apply for.
- What the salary range is for a cloud architect
- Understand what a cloud architect does for daily tasking
- How to find training and coaching to jump-start your career
- Get to know some common interview questions.
- Considering a career change to cloud computing "Access to cloud services" to learn more.