Basic To Advanced Selenium Java
Learn different concepts of Selenium, Java, Cucumber along with advanced CI/CD concepts like Jenkins & Docker
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
This is a basic to advanced level course on Selenium Java where you will learn all the core concepts in Java, master important automation concepts in Selenium WebDriver and learn popular Test Frameworks like Junit, TestNG and Cucumber. This course will also provide you a solid background on how to use different Continuous Integration tools like Maven, Jenkins and Git in a DevOps environment for Continuous Testing. This course will also teach you some of the basics of Docker and how to use it with your Automation Testing Frameworks.
This Selenium course is also a gateway towards your Automation testing career. Throughout this online course, you will be working on real-time industry use cases.
Who should take up this course?
- Manual testers who are looking to learn and implement automation testing.
- Software Professionals who are looking to build a career in automation testing.
- Automation testers who want to learn advanced topics and automation frameworks.
- Developers who want to use automation tools to run tests in a CI/CD pipeline.
- Software Engineers who want to become a full stack end-to-end automation tester.
What will you learn in this course:
- Learn to automate web applications with Selenium and Java
- Learn to develop custom test automation frameworks with Selenium
- Learn to use popular test frameworks like Test NG and Cucumber
- Learn programming with Core Java
- Learn continuous integration tools like Maven, Git and Jenkins
- Learn to use Docker with Selenium Grid
- Learn to work on real time testing projects and scenarios
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Basic Testing Fundamentals
- Basic Programming Fundamentals & Terminologies
- Basic Computer Fundamentals & Terminologies
- A computer installed with Windows/Linux /OS X
- Minimum of 8GB RAM
- Internet connection
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Core Java Basics
- Java Basics - IDE, Setup, Components, Data Types and Variables 48:58 48:58
- Java Basics - Type Casting, Control Flow Statements, Methods 59:22 59:22
- Java Basics - Strings, Arrays, Classes, Objects, Access Modifiers & OOPs Concepts 01:51:23 01:51:23
- Java Basics - Exception Handling, Collections, ArrayList, HashMap & HashSet 42:06 42:06
Maven & Git Basics
Selenium WebDriver Basics
Test NG Framework
Framework Development with Selenium, Java and Cucumber
Continuous Integration with Jenkins
Getting started with Selenium Grid and Docker
Bijan PatelIn learning you will teach, and in teaching you will learn.
Test Automation Expert by profession and teaching is my passion. I've worked in the Software Testing industry for more than 14 years with expertise in Test Automation tools, Framework Development, DevOps and building different Automation solutions using various programming languages and technologies.
I am also the Founder of the blogging site QAScript dedicated for Testers and Automation enthusiasts where I regularly share tutorials, posts, videos on various automation topics.
I am very passionate about teaching and have trained many IT professionals to take the next step in their testing career. My aim is to create the best courses on test automation tools which will help anyone seeking to learn become an expert.
It doesn't matter if you are a complete beginner or an experienced professional, my courses will help you take the next leap in your career and become successful.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now