Very clear and easy to follow.
Bash Scripting, Linux and Shell Programming
Bash scripting provides programming for the most popular operating system in the world. Linux is the most popular OS
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Learn about everything there is to know about Linux Bash Scripting. A step by step process is used to explain every facet of these topics.
NOTE: This course includes information on application programming and design!
Gain a good understanding of the following concepts with this course:
What Bash scripting is?
How to develop using the Linux programming language
Features of the Linux programming language
Linux is the most popular platform in the world. These platforms are developed for by all companies such as Google, Facebook and Microsoft for mobile development. This course will ensure you are not left out as more and more companies request this awesome and powerful language. This course will teach you everything about programming Linux applications.
You will receive all the knowledge to use and leverage the powerful technology behind these amazing and wonderful platforms.
If you have any questions regarding the topics covered in this course, please feel free to ask. I'm always happy to help those who want to learn.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone Looking To Learn About Bash Scripting
- Developers Looking To Learn The Skills Needed To Utilise Linux Features
- Linux Developers
- Unix Developers
- Mac Developers
- Applications Programmers
- People Looking To Learn About Programming
- Those Seeking To Understand How Linux Programming Works
- People Seeking Guidance On How To Create Linux and Mac Scripts
- Beginners & Experts In This Field
- People With a Desire To Improve Their Programming Knowledge
What will you learn in this course:
- Bash Scripting
- Linux Programming
- Shell Scripting
- Application Programming
- Cross Platform Development
- Terminal Commands
- Unix Commands
- Command Prompts
- Semantics of General Programming
- The Format of Coding Applications
- All The Features of Bash Scripting
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Passion For Learning Bash Scripting
- Basic Computer Knowledge and Skills
- Passion For Linux Programming
- Basic Knowledge of Computer Science Is Optional
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction 02:20 02:20
- Bash vs Shell vs Command Line vs Terminal 05:44 05:44
Working With Files/Folders
Killing Programs & Logging Out
Frahaan HussainCEO and Lead Developer at Sonar Systems
I am CEO of Sonar Systems which is the world leader in educational material for the game engine Cocos2d-x, one of the best and most popular game engines in the world. With years of experience programming and running an online education platform (Sonar Learning) I can help and support new programming like you. I am also a University Lecturer teaching a variety of topics in Games Programming from Games Design to OpenGL Shader Programming. I am also a published author of games design and soon to be released Responsive Web Design. I have all the facets required to educate and inspire.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now