- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Bacteria have a simpler body plan when compared with human beings. Does it mean that human beings are more evolved than bacteria? Provide a suitable explanation.
The process of changes through which new species differ from their ancestors is known as organic evolution.
Organic evolution cannot be always progressive as it brings variations in the genetic composition.
Evolution results in complex body organizations from simple body designs. Simple organisms (primitive ones) are easy to survive in extreme conditions, compared to complex organisms (evolved organisms).
For example, primitive bacteria have more tendency towards survival under extreme conditions compared to new species.
- Why do human beings feel pain in the body?
- Is the life of human beings too boring?
- What are chromosomes? What role they play in human beings?
- Is it possible for human beings to live without any goals?
- What effects does intermittent fasting have on the human body?
- What are the different systems present in human body?
- Why some parts of a human body gets swelling and how can it be cured?
- What is the importance of blood in human body?
- Django – Making a Django website more human-like using Humanizer
- Human-like mouse movements with Selenium.
- What does it mean when a numeric constant in C/C++ is prefixed with a 0?
- What is Human Resource Management?
- What Is a Keogh Plan and How Does It Work?
- What is the purpose of Human Life?
- What is the human brain made of?
- 10 Surprising Facts about the Human Brain