This workshop will provide foundational level knowledge on cloud concepts :
Core Azure services; security, privacy, compliance, and trust; and Azure pricing and support.
If you are a beginner and you want to understand the cloud Azure offering, this course is for you.
Explore Microsoft Azure cloud concepts Distinguish Microsoft Azure Core Services Examine Microsoft Azure security, privacy,
compliance, and trust Review Microsoft Azure pricing, service level agreements, and lifecycles
This course prepare for the Exam AZ-900 !
What Will I Get ?
- Why Cloud Services
- Types of Cloud models
- Types of Cloud Services
- Core Azure Architectural components
- Core Azure Services and Products
- Azure Solutions
- Azure Management Tools
- Securing network connectivity in Azure
- Core Azure Identity services
- Security Tools and Features
- Azure Governance methodologies
- Monitoring and Reporting in Azure
- Privacy, Compliance and Data Protection standards in Azure
- Azure Subscriptions
- Planning and Managing costs
- Support Options Available with Azure
- Azure Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- This course is suitable for program managers and technical sales, with a general IT background