Do you want to learn how to take your application on the cloud, Do you know there were around 18 million cloud computing jobs globally. It’s one of the hottest skills of 2019 and of course, one of the highest-paying professions.
Learn AWS and be a part of cloud computing ecosystem. Amazon web services is the market leaders in this field. popularly called AWS, is a comprehensive and secure cloud services platform provided by Amazon. The AWS Cloud or Amazon cloud offers a wide range of infrastructure services, such as storage options, computing power, networking and databases to businesses, helping them scale and grow. Amazon delivers its services on-demand with pay-as-you-go pricing policy.
Try your hands on AWS and cloud computing with the help of this course. This course will help you build a strong foundation on AWS.
Let's see the Pre - Requisite For course
It can be learned by anyone from scratch. The cloud infrastructure is used almost by everyone in various ways. So, you need not be a technical pro to grasp It.
Myth – You should know coding to learn it.
Fact – To try your hands-on, you can take cloud computing courses and begin using a public or private cloud computing service. You need not be a coder.
Myth – CC is a niche domain only meant for techies and developers.
Fact – Anyone can learn it. It is transforming the way companies conduct business and this involves all the internal stakeholders of the enterprise. Therefore, It is equally important to be learned by managers, marketing experts, system administrators, and developers. Yes, approaches and specific aspects will vary with different roles and responsibilities.
Myth – You should have previous IT experience to learn cloud computing.
Fact – It can be learned by anyone from scratch. The cloud infrastructure is used almost by everyone in various ways. So, you need not be a technical pro to grasp It.
With the growing buzz and exponential rise of cloud dependency, demand for cloud computing professionals is not going to decrease in the coming years. The best way to learn it is to enroll in cloud computing courses and practice through hands-on labs. The lab sessions acquaint you with the actual AWS environment.
Kickstart your endeavor today. Let’s meet in the cloud!
So what are u waiting for Let's get started!
Who this course is for:
- Individuals who are keen to learn how to get started with using AWS.
- Individuals who want to migrate their businesses on cloud.
- Individuals who want to step in the cloud ecosystem.
What Will I Get ?
- Cloud Computing
- Fundamentals of Amazon AWS
- Recognize terminology and concepts as they relate to the AWS platform and navigate the AWS Management Console.
- Grasp the foundational servers, including Amazon Elastic Cloud Compute (EC2), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), and Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS).
- Understand AWS management tools, including Auto Scaling, Amazon CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB)
- Understand the concepts of AWS Infrastructure, Networking, Storage, Databases, Scaling and Monitoring.
- Basic Knowledge regarding IT, Networking and Communication
- Basic Computer Fundamentals & Terminologies
- Internect connection