Are you a company or a App Developer, Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Web Developer, IT administrator, Data Center Architect, Project Manager, Enterprise Architect, or Programmer? and want to gain fundamental and intermediate level skills and enjoy a fascinating high paying career?
This gigantic course has over 22+ hours of learning, numerous practice tests, and quizzes - Learn from industry professionals!
AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification:
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification course is geared for people who want to gain an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud platform. The course will provide an overall understanding of: AWS core services, security, pricing and support services.
Getting this certification will enable an IT professional to significantly boost their employability portfolio. AWS is the leading cloud services organisation in the world and they have massive expansion planned for 2019. Organisations are actively looking for professionals who have knowledge of the AWS platform in order to advise them on moving towards the cloud.
Who this course is for:
- IT Professional who wish to gain additional skills and get AWS certifications
- Cloud computing professionals and beginners to enhance skill set
- Anyone who want to gain a solid understanding of AWS and get certified to validate skills
What Will I Get ?
- Define what the AWS Cloud is and the basic global infrastructure & AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Define a solution using architectural design principles based on customer requirements & Provide implementation guidance based on best practices to the organization throughout the life cycle of the project
- Describe key services on the AWS platform and their common use cases (for example, compute and analytics)
- Describe basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security model & Define the billing, account management, and pricing models
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS & Understand, implement, and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS & Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes
- Run Jenkins CI on AWS, implement, deploy and configure CI/CD pipelines with PHP, Python, and Java Applications
- AWS FREE Tier account is needed. You would require a valid credit card for AWS account creation
- Be able to commit to learning and homework, quizzes, and assignments