AWS LAMBDA- Serverless Computing
from Beginner to Advanced Level
Updated on Oct, 2023
Language - English
Duration -3 hours
In this course, we would explore Amazon Cloud- Amazon Web Services. Learn some of the services under catalog, and what we can do with each service provided with platform and Infrastructure categories. This course covers-
Serverless or Function Application with API Gateway, DynamoDB, IAM and S3 covered under projects. We will be learning various concepts on AWS cloud.
At later parts we would develop and deploy our test applications on AWS.
What will you learn in this course:
- On completion of this course you would be able to develop and deploy your Serverless applications over Amazon Cloud- Amazon Web Services.
- Having command over all the options, services and tools available.
- You would have better understanding of Handler, Callback Functions, Events and Context objects.
- You would be able to integrate API Gateway and generate GET and POST requests.
- You would be able to integrate AWS Cloudwatch and monitor and control Log streams.
- You would be able to perform operations on Database services like DynamoDB.
- You would learn about IAM configuration, and work with COMMAND LINE on AWS-CLI.
- You would be able to perform operations on Storage services like S3, Glacier, etc
- Could work with inline editor, zip files, and command line utilities, and much more.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- No prerequisites at all. You just need a little experience of doing GOOGLE search only ! But if u are aware of some cloud based or web development tools and technologies, it is helpful.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Introduction to AWS
- Exploring Amazon Web Services 07:22 07:22
- Creating an AWS account 07:03 07:03
Introduction to AWS Lambda: Serverless Computing | FaaS
Understanding Lambda functions
Command Line Interface
Exploring AWS Storage services
Exploring AWS Compute Services
Exploring AWS Database Services
Project-1: Lambda function with API Gateway
Project-2: Lambda function with DynamoDB
Harshit SrivastavaSME on Cloud, Bluemix
I am Self-Taught developer who had worked on various platforms using varied languages, and involved in various Projects both Open Source and Proprietary.
I have developed Web and Android Applications, chrome Extension, worked on various frameworks, fixed bugs for some projects, and explored numerous others. I think education and learning should be free and open, not be bound with restrictions like attending classes or going to college, People from all age groups, gender, faith, race, nations, etc must get equal privilege. When entire world would act this way like being a single FAMILY, we would truly realise VALUE of Knowledge and Human Life.
Currently I am teaching more than 60,000 students from 163 countries across the world.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now