AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service) - Deep Dive
ECS from Basic to Advanced (Includes basic Docker)
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Amazon Elastic Container Service is the Native Container Orchestrator provided by AWS. In this course you will learn about ECS from basic to advanced mode.
It starts with Container concepts with Docker, Docker Labs and then into ECS. It shows how ECS can be helpful in managing environments with multiple containers.
It will also show ECS integration with development tools like CodeCommit, CodePipeline (on a high level).
I will add EKS (Elastic Kubernetes Service) in due time.
Who this course is for:
- Who wants to work on a container orchestrator tool in AWS
- Who needs a cloud native exposure on application hosting using containers
- Wants to know Containerization Technologies (Docker)
- Who wants to deploy applications, as microservices, onto containers
What will you learn in this course:
- Basic knowledge of what containers are and how it works
- Basic hands-on and conceptual understanding of Docker
- In-depth knowledge on Amazon ECS
- Application deployment on AWS ECS
- ECS integration with development tools like CodeCommit, CodePipeline etc (high level)
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Basic understanding of AWS
- Should have working knowledge using AWS management console
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- What are Containers, Evolution of container technologies 13:47 13:47
- Application Evolution - Container Realization 10:03 10:03
- Docker Container Concepts 05:27 05:27
- Docker Working Architecture (for the lab) 02:43 02:43
- (Lab) Setup Docker Hub, Docker Daemon & Client 13:17 13:17
- Introduction to Dockerfile 07:10 07:10
- (Lab) Dockerfile intial Demo 14:12 14:12
Basic Docker Commands
Case Study (Host a 2-tier application using Docker containers)
AWS ECS - ECS Cluster & Task Definition
AWS ECS - Services & Discovery
Deploy Case Study Application Step-by-Step
AWS ECS - Monitoring & Logging
AWS ECS Fargate
ECS with AWS DevOps (CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodePipeline)
EKS Intro (Elastic Kubernetes Service)
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now