AWS Database- RDS, Neptune, DynamoDB
master DBMS services on cloud
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
In this course, we would explore AWS Database services available on Amazon Cloud. We would begin our journey be learning few basic requirements and fundamental tools like AWS-CLI (Command line interface) that can be integrated with various cloud services.
After that we would be learning all of the Database services- RDS (Relational Database Services), Neptune, DynamoDB, etc. We would be creating instances for each services with practical examples.
What will you learn in this course:
- On completion of this course you would be able to develop and deploy your applications over Amazon Cloud- Amazon Web Services.
- You would be in a better position to implement all DBMS concepts on AWS cloud using various kinds of database services out there.
- Flexibility to develop applications with DynamoDB, Neptune, RDS, StorageGateway, etc
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- No prerequisites at all, but if you are aware of some cloud based or web development tools and technologies, it is helpful.
- Having basic understanding of DBMS could be helpful.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Introduction to AWS
- Exploring Amazon Web Services 07:22 07:22
- Creating an AWS account 07:03 07:03
AWS Command Line Interface
Project: Lambda function with DynamoDB
Harshit SrivastavaSME on Cloud, Bluemix
I am Self-Taught developer who had worked on various platforms using varied languages, and involved in various Projects both Open Source and Proprietary.
I have developed Web and Android Applications, chrome Extension, worked on various frameworks, fixed bugs for some projects, and explored numerous others. I think education and learning should be free and open, not be bound with restrictions like attending classes or going to college, People from all age groups, gender, faith, race, nations, etc must get equal privilege. When entire world would act this way like being a single FAMILY, we would truly realise VALUE of Knowledge and Human Life.
Currently I am teaching more than 60,000 students from 163 countries across the world.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now