AWS CSA-A (Certified Solutions Architect - Associate) SAA-C02
AWS CSA-A exam prep. Test your knowledge, learn from detailed explanations.
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Are you looking to prepare yourself for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (CSA-A) exam? According to ZipRecruiter the average annual pay for an AWS Solutions Architect is $164,439.
AWS CSA-A is one of the most popular and highest paying IT certifications. There is a shortage of AWS architects, so this is the best time to learn to be an AWS architect and get certified.
What will you learn in this course:
- Students learning basic AWS cloud architect skills and wanting to prepare for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate CSA-A exam.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
About AWS and the Exam
- What is AWS? 02:25 02:25
- Why use AWS? 02:36 02:36
- How to Get Started with AWS 04:25 04:25
- AWS Certifications 03:50 03:50
- Preparation Resources 01:45 01:45
- Benefits of Certification 02:20 02:20
- AWS CSA-A Overview 04:26 04:26
- What's New on the 2020 Updated Exam? 03:18 03:18
- AWS CSA-A Exam Objectives 05:59 05:59
- The Four Key Areas (Compute, Networking, Storage, and Databases) 03:33 03:33
- Master the Knowledge Areas 01:53 01:53
- Use the System 04:45 04:45
- Take Notes 02:45 02:45
- Be Mentally and Physically Prepared 03:44 03:44
- Take the Exam 04:04 04:04
Chapter 1: AWS Cloud Services Overview
Chapter 2: AWS Storage Design
Chapter 3: Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
Chapter 4: Compute Services Design
Chapter 5: Compute Services Implementation
Chapter 6: Compute Services Management
Chapter 7: Identity and Access Management (IAM)
Chapter 8: IAM Best Practices
Chapter 9 - Auto Scaling Solutions
Chapter 10 - Virtual Network Services
Chapter 11 - AWS Application Deployment
Chapter 12 - AWS Database Design
Chapter 13 - Database Deployment
Chapter 14 - Additional AWS Services
Chapter 15 - Operational Excellence with AWS
Total Seminars provides certification training services and training materials to thousands of schools, corporations, and government agencies including the United Nations, the FBI and all branches of the Department of Defense.
Total Seminars produces the #1 selling CompTIA A+ and Network+ Certification books with over 1 million books in print.
Total Seminars has created a number of “Best-Selling” video courses by Mike Meyers and the Total Seminars team of Instructors. They also develop supplemental materials such as the TotalTester certification practice tests and TotalSims lab simulations to support your certification preparation. These are available on the Total Seminars web site, www.totalsem.com.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now