Atlassian Confluence Fundamentals for Beginners
A comprehensive guide to the most important Confluence features helping teams collaborate more efficiently.
Updated on Dec, 2023
Language - English
Duration -1 hours
This tutorial starts from scratch, you do not need to know anything about Confluence!
Confluence is Atlassian's powerful team collaboration and document management platform. You will learn this amazing product from the ground up in this course!
Join this comprehensive and free Confluence tutorial on Udemy and benefit not just from the tutorial content but from the hands-on approach as well!
Get your own free instance of Confluence and a good understanding of how to use Confluence to create and manage documents and collaborate with your team.
This course will teach you all the fundamentals about pages, spaces, formatting, templates, macros, publishing, integration with Jira, and much more! We will review a lot of examples, and each lesson is backed up with a hands-on tutorial. All examples showcase the features of Confluence and explain how to apply them correctly.
What will you learn in this course:
- What is Confluence, and what should it be used for
- How to get access to 100% free instance of Confluence and Jira
- What is the Confluence page, and how to create, edit and publish pages
- How to delete and restore pages
- How to format text and how to use macros to add dynamic features to pages
- How to create pre-formatted pages using templates from Confluence extensive template library
- Multiple ways to share content with other users
- Commenting on the whole page or specific segments of text
- Configuring notifications to receive alerts when specific content is changed
- What are Confluence spaces and elements of the Documentation space
- Integration with Jira and creation and use of Project space
- Finding the best apps in Atlassian Marketplace
- Integration with Google Drive
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- There are no prerequisites required to take this course.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Introduction to Confluence
- Introduction 03:25 03:25
- What is Confluence ? 04:11 04:11
- Getting Free Access to Confluence 04:36 04:36
Creating and Editing Content
Sharing and Collaboration in Confluence
Using Spaces to Organize Work
Vlajko KnezicTechnologist and Methodologist
As a seasoned 20+ year career technologist, Vlajko has led high-performance teams, ranging from technology infrastructure engineering design & support to web development teams and product development groups.
Vlajko's career has spanned experiences as a developer, project manager, product manager, technology director, agile evangelist, and methodology leader.
He has helped many organizations improve the efficiency of their delivery by using the right tools and processes, and that knowledge and experiences are reflected in his courses.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now