- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Aruna has only Re 1 and Rs 2 coins with her. If the total number of coins that she has is 50 and the amount of money with her is Rs 75 , then the number of Re 1 and Rs 2 coins are, respectively
(A) 35 and 15
(B) 35 and 20
(C) 15 and 35
(D) 25 and 25
Aruna has only Re 1 and Rs 2 coins with her.
The total number of coins that she has is 50 and the amount of money with her is Rs 75.
We have to find the number of Re 1 and Rs 2 coins.
Let the number of Rs. 1 coins be $x$ and the number of Rs. 2 coins be $y$.
The total number of coins $=50$
The total amount $=Rs.\ 75$
Subtracting (i) from (ii), we get,
The number of Rs 1 and Rs 2 coins is 25 each.
- Find out the minimum number of coins required to pay total amount in C++
- Check if the given decimal number has 0 and 1 digits only in Python
- My friend met with a terrible accident and it damaged her face. She feels so heartbroken. How to make her happy?
- Program to find number of coins needed to make the changes with given set of coins in Python
- Which is the best air conditioner brand in the price range of Rs.30,000 to Rs.50,000 in India?
- If a company’s profit before tax is Rs.500000/- and tax rate is 28%, preference share dividend is Rs.8000/-
- What is RS 232C Standard?
- Minimum number of coins that make a given value
- C++ program to check the coins forms x amount of rupees or not
- Largest number with the given set of N digits that is divisible by 2, 3 and 5 in C++
- The Bharata Ratna M.S.SubbuLakshmi - Her life is a lesson to all
- What is the resemblance of COALESCE() function with IF-THEN-ELSE statement?
- Problem to Find Out the Maximum Number of Coins that Can be Collected in Python
- Check whether the number has only first and last bits set in Python
- My wife is struggling to fulfill her dreams post marriage, how can I support her?