- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Arrange the following elements in the increasing order of their metallic character Mg, Ca, K, Ge, Ga
Alkali metals are the most electropositive elements. Alkaline earth metals have the next highest metallic character. p block metals have the lowest metallic character.
In a period, on moving from left to right, the metallic character decreases.
In a group, on moving from top to bottom, the metallic character increases.
Hence, the increasing order of the metallic character is Ge < Ga < Mg < Ca < K.
- How to check whether the elements of a vector are arranged in an increasing order or decreasing order?
- Maximum sum of increasing order elements from n arrays in C++
- Maximum sum of increasing order elements from n arrays in C++ program
- Find k maximum elements of array in original order in C++
- Print array elements in alternatively increasing and decreasing order in C++
- Program to arrange linked list nodes based on the value k in Python
- How to change the order of a matrix in increasing order based on a single column?
- Print n smallest elements from given array in their original order
- Python Program to test whether the length of rows are in increasing order
- C++ program to rearrange all elements of array which are multiples of x in increasing order
- Program to find the minimum cost to arrange the numbers in ascending or descending order in Python
- How to arrange data in s specific order in MySQL?
- Python Program to extracts elements from a list with digits in increasing order
- Count all elements in the array which appears at least K times after their first occurrence in C++