- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Arrange the following elements in increasing order of their atomic radii.
(a) Li, Be, F, N
(b) Cl, At, Br I
(a) F < N < Be < Li
These elements are in the same period and atomic radii decrease from left to right, so the increasing order of their atomic radii is: F, N, Be, Li
(b) CI < Br < I < At
These elements are in the same group and atomic radii increase from top to bottom, so the increasing order of their atomic radii is: Cl, Br, I, At.
- Maximum sum of increasing order elements from n arrays in C++
- Maximum sum of increasing order elements from n arrays in C++ program
- Print n smallest elements from given array in their original order
- Find the Nth term of the series where each term f[i] = f[i – 1] – f[i – 2] in C++
- Find FIRST & FOLLOW for the following Grammar. S → A a A | B b B A → b B B → ε
- How to check whether the elements of a vector are arranged in an increasing order or decreasing order?
- What is the correct way of using <br>, <br/>, or <br /> in HTML?
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- Count number of pairs (A <= N, B <= N) such that gcd (A , B) is B in C++
- 8085 program to implement the following function (a*b) + (c*d)
- Find FIRST & FOLLOW for the following Grammar E → E + T|T T → T ∗ F|F F → (E)|id
- Count pairs (a, b) whose sum of cubes is N (a^3 + b^3 = N) in C++
- Count pairs (a, b) whose sum of squares is N (a^2 + b^2 = N) in C++
- How to change the order of a matrix in increasing order based on a single column?
- Print array elements in alternatively increasing and decreasing order in C++
- Python Program to extracts elements from a list with digits in increasing order