Welcome to this course.
This course will teach you ways to create your own Arduino Based Piano at home using Few switches a buzzer and Tone functions, This Guide will take you in a very step by step manner to understand what each component is, why we use it, and what it does and the way to wire it up, starting with the fundamentals of Arduino and ending with Firing Piano Sounds using Buzzer.
You will know what's the particular working rule of Buzzers and Speakers, what's Tone Function and the way to the interface - wiring -and code all parts correctly so you'll Play Piano Sounds using different buttons during which each of the buttons will fire a different tone counting on Your Code.
After this course, you will be able to make your homemade very own Arduino Based Piano and the choice is yours to use it and apply it with any application that comes in your mind that might include:
- Piano Sound Player
- Alarm System
A Speaker and Buzzer
Arduino IDE (FREE)
All connections are explained in detail, and you can choose the sound level for each tone and the number of Piano buttons to be used.
What Will I Get ?
- Make your own Arduino Based Piano
- Learn Working Principle of Speaker and Buzzer for firing Sound
- Interface Switches and Sound devices with Arduino
- Learn the working principle of Tone Function
- Basic experience in Electronics
- Basic experience in Arduino
- A Will to apply, not just watch