Arduino for Beginners
Build & Test amazing projects without purchasing any component
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - Hindi
This side is Sanyam Chhajed, an Educator by profession and Electronics Engineer by education. With all my experience, I have designed this course "Arduino for Beginners" in a very simple manner and the best part about this course is unlike other courses you don't need to purchase any components to make projects.
This course is for all the tech enthusiasts people who want to learn to make innovative projects like Robotics, Automation, etc., and want to solve their community problems. So I want you all to enroll in this course and get started with the project making the journey with me.
The course is in HINDI so that anyone can understand the concepts well. The course will cover all the basic concepts first and then let you grab the knowledge of Arduino in an easy way so that you can think of a problem and solution easily and also make projects easily. I have also covered some practicals in the form of projects which will help you out in learning things.
If you don't know about programming as well, no worries, I have also covered all the necessary programming concepts in this course. So do join this course, I'm sure you will love this course and after this, you will be able to make amazing Arduino projects using sensors and components.
What will you learn in this course:
- To know about Arduino and its features
- To explore programming with Arduino
- To learn about sensors and stuffs
- To make automation projects
- Learn to test project online
- To know about basic electronics
- To learn about proper sensor selection for projects.
- To connect actuators like LED, Buzzer, etc. and test it.
- To know about how to search for ideas for projects
- Additional resources for advance projects
- And many more.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Interest to learn and make new projects
- Zeal to solve community problems in your projects
- Dedicated time to attend courses and practice
- Basic electronics knowledge, if not that's fine.
- No programming knowledge
- No need to purchase any components
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- What is this course about? 04:39 04:39
- How to get most out of this course? 04:41 04:41
Let's start with the basics
Overview of Electronic Components
Fundamentals of Electronic Circuits
Introduction to Embedded Systems
Getting started with Arduino
Project 1: Lamp Light
Project 2: Home Lighting System
Explore the world of Sensors
Project 3: Security Alarm
Project 4: Temperature Indicator
Project 5: Smart Car
This side Sanyam Chhajed, a Maker, an Educator and much more. I made 600+ Arduino projects which includes basic LED indicator to advance humanoid robot. I designed this course for all the tech enthusiasts people whether an artist or fro many background who want to get started with automation.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now